News and Events
Region 1 - September 16-18 at the Senator Martin Center, Williamston, NC Region 2 - Septem..
Qualifying period for the Markel/USEF Young Horse and USEF Developing Horse Championships runs J..
Access the online 2016 USEF Drugs & Medications Guidelines which includes "Guidelines for Ho..
Per USEF DR119.3, age of a competitor is calculated as of the calendar year. It is not based on..
GR845 Equine Vaccination Rule At Federation licensed competitions, horses entering the ground..
Rule Changes approved for the 2016 show year can be found at https://www.usef.org/_IFrame..
FEI dressage rules for the 2016 show year are available at https://www.fei.org/fei/regulat..
What works? What's safe? What's been tested? Get the answers to all of your questions abou..
Equine Residing In or Entering Illinois Equine residing in Illinois: A negative Coggins (EIA..
Please note that per, General Rule 1317.2 regarding Return to Competition and Accidents Involving Co..
It’s time to bring the fun back into dressage shows!
Whether you are a host facility or a competitor, a competition should be an enjoyable experience and not a dreaded show weekend.
- Need someone to secretary your USEF-licensed/USDF-recognized dressage show? We can do it.
- Think you are too small to have us run your schooling show? No show is too small.
- Want to check out a prize list or info for an upcoming show? We’ve got it.
- Have competitor or competition questions? Check out our FAQ’s.
- Need an entry form or want to enter a show using EquestrianEntries.com? Search no more.
- Provide a positive horse show experience for every Event Host, Official, Competitor and Spectator which meet or exceed their expectations.
- Pleasant & knowledgeable customer service.